Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meet the photographer

Hi !!! 
I am Azaria and I am a Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer. I love capturing people in general : from the engaged and newlyweds to babies and families. I love taking images that capture emotion and exitment . My favorite images are those of people laughing and enjoying life. 

I got interested in photography when I was 15 years old, shooting for my family and close friends.. I acquired my first professional camera when I was16(thanks, MOM).

Some of my favorite things include camping and traveling.Sun city in South Africa is my favorite place in the whole world. Im exited to meet new clients and be your new Photographer <3

I honestly didn't  know how I am going to start this blog or what I am going to say (and still dont know)
I mean, everything now days is social media, and I catch MYSELF reading other peoples blogging daily.
so here is what you can look forward to in my new Blogging :)

  • Most Recent Photo shoot...
  • Volunteering/Events
  • VLOG!
  • Clients
  • Wedding Shoot
  • Q & A
  • My life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment